If you buy no other books this year, buy this one. Written by Ansel Adams Gallery photographer Michael Frye, The Photographers Guide to Yosemite shows you the best places and best times of day to photograph in which ever season you happen to be in the park. It’s also loaded with helpful tips and insight to help improve your photography skills. Whether you’re just starting out in Photography or you’ve been at it for years, this book is full of information and has something for everyone.
Inside you’ll find:
- In-depth descriptions of nearly 40 outstanding locations
- Information on the best months and times of day for successful shots
- Detailed maps indicating prime viewpoints
- Tips on technique and equipment
- More than 100 stunning full-color photographs
Don’t forget that by purchasing through Yosemite Blog you help keep the lights on and the blog running.