Located in Yosemite Valley the Ahwahnee expresses timeless elegance and opulence while blending into the granite and trees of Yosemite Valley. The Ahwahnee features 123 handsomely appointed guest rooms, which includes 99 hotel rooms, parlors and suites and 24 cottages. The Ahwahnee has long been favored by Kings, Queens, Presidents, Stars and local Yosemite notables such as photographer/climber Galen Rowell and Ansel Adams. During the month of December the Ahwahnee is home to the Bracebridge Dinner, a 3 1/2 hour holiday extravaganza that transports guests back in time to Bracebridge Hall where they receive a fine holiday dinner.
P.O. Box 578,
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
Reservations: (801) 559-4884
Directions from Merced:
1. Head southeast on E 16th St/CA-140 toward C St. Continue to follow CA-140 ( 0.5 mi)
2. Turn left at CA-140/Yosemite Pkwy. Continue to follow CA-140 (73.6 mi)
3. CA-140 turns slightly right and becomes CA-41/Southside Dr (0.9 mi)
4. Turn left to stay on CA-41/Southside Dr (5.2 mi)
5. Turn left at CA-140/Northside Dr (0.7 mi)
6. Turn right at Village Dr (0.2 mi)
7. Sharp right at Ahwahnee Dr (0.6 mi)
Have you stayed at the The Ahwahnee? We’d like to hear from you. What did you like? What did you not like? What was your overall opinion? Send you emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.