First, my apologies for the long silence. I spilled some water on my keyboard, and I’m having issues with several letters not functioning at all, or wonkily. I’m relying on the keyboard viewer to type this.
Now to the news; There was a fire at Glacier Pt. Gift store this morning. No one was seriously injured, but one employee was treated for smoke inhalation and released. The store will be open for business once the sparkler system has been reset, probably by Saturday, July 21st.
Thank you to the NPS rangers and fire crew for their timely help.